- Boost immune function
- Promote protein synthesis
- Added Copper for better absorption
Zinc is an essential mineral and an antioxidant that stimulates the activity of many enzymes in the body, which are critical for a multitude of biochemical reactions. Copper and Zinc work together and are critical for protein synthesis, producing, and repairing connective tissues as well as maintaining immune function.
✅ Yes if
- - You want to improve body composition
- - You want to strengthen your immune system
- - You want to help improve your hormonal balance
- - You want to improve your overall health
❌ No if
- - You are already getting a sufficient amount of zinc from your regular diet (very unlikely)
how to use
On a daily basis
On a daily basis with your first meal: Take 1-2 servings with food
Servings per bottle: 90x
Non-Medicinals ingredients: Hypromellose, brown rice flour, leucine, magnesium stearate
- Vegan friendly
Why choose us?
Knowledge and authenticty
Ask anyone who shops at Curly's, we treat you like family. We only carry products we back 100%. If you can't come in to meet us, know that we put as much care into our online customers as we do our customers in-store!
Needed help with supplements and finding specifics on protein bars as I’m on a specific diet for liver function. Staff answered all questions and helped with anything I needed. Great pricing and environment. I’ve gone here for awhile but great businesses deserve recognition every time they go above and beyond #supportlocal
Excellent and friendly service, very appreciated! Thank you!
Back to Take Control of your Health