100% Creapure Creatine
100% Pure Pharmaceutical Grade Creatine. Nano-micronized for the highest solubility and uptake. Rigorously tested by athletes around the world since 1996, PVL 100% Creatine helps deliver power, strength, and speed. The most scientifically proven supplement ever made, creatine is a staple in every athletes' supplement arsenal. Our creatine is tested to USP pharmaceutical standards and Informed Choice certified, so it's been tested for banned substances.
- World's #1 sports supplement
- Improves performance in high-intensity training
- Increases power & strength
- Banned substance tested - Informed-Choice certified
- Creapure ® is the brand name for pure creatine monohydrate produced by AlzChem Trostberg GmbH in Germany. We guarantee high-quality products, such as Creapure, which is exclusively produced at our specially-designed production facility in Trostberg.
- Creapure ® is the most widely studied form of creatine and is proven to be safe and effective. When purchasing Creapure® supplements, you can be assured that you are using one of the best and most reliable products on the market.
- Creapure ® is vegan and exclusively manufactured by chemical synthesis. Raw materials and intermediates are not derived from animal or herbal products resulting in no traces that may have originated from animal or herbal by-products.
- The production of Creapure ® is IFS FOOD certified, a quality standard recognized by the “Global Food Safety Initiative”
- In addition, Creapure ® is produced in compliance with Jewish and Muslim food regulations - and is both Kosher and Halal certified.
Improves performance in repetitive bouts of brief, highly-intense physical activity by increasing muscle energy levels. Increases muscle mass when used in conjunction with resistance training.
(Adults) Take 2-5 g daily. As an option for the first 5-7 days only, you could do a Loading Phase, taking 15-20 g per day (maximum 5 g per dose). Mix 1 scoop with 150 mL (5 fl oz) of cold water, juice or your favourite drink.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a kidney disorder, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. May result in weight gain.